The Manor of Brittania
155 Brittania Drive, Watanobbi NSW 2259
Discover your dream home at this luxurious two-story residence, perfectly situated on a coveted corner block with unparalleled panoramic views of distant mountains and captivating sunsets. This stunning property boasts four bedrooms, two bathrooms, including a grand master suite, and a versatile ground floor study room that can easily convert into an extra bedroom if needed. With four distinct living zones, this home offers ample space for both intimate family moments and grand gatherings. Freshly painted throughout, it provides a blank canvas for your personal touch, while new carpeting upstairs and exquisite floating ‘timber look’ flooring downstairs exude sophistication. Don’t miss the opportunity to make this breathtaking corner of elegance your own!
Watanobbi is a fantastic suburb that offers a wonderful lifestyle, with easy access to local shops and cafes in Wyong (approx. 5 min drive), beautiful parks for morning walks and picnics, and local schools only a 5 – 10 min drive away depending on your preference. This property is also conveniently located just 20 min drive from the beautiful beaches of the Central Coast, making it the perfect location for those who love to spend time in the sun and surf.
– Corner block location with panoramic mountain views and stunning sunsets
– Grand master with walk in robe and en-suite for your ultimate comfort
– 3 spacious bedrooms with stunning mountain views and built in robes one with walk in.
– Versatile ground floor study room, perfect for a 5th bedroom or work from home office
– Four distinct living zones for all your lifestyle needs
– Freshly painted interior for a clean and modern aesthetic
– New carpet upstairs and elegant floating timber look flooring downstairs
– Brand new gas instantaneous hot water system
– 3.3 kw Solar panel system
– Ducted vacuum system
– 4 zoned Ducted air conditioning throughout entire home
– Kitchen with gas cooking, new dishwasher and oven
– 5,400Lt Water tank with electric pump connected to laundry, toilets and external garden taps
– Mirvac Home ‘Carlisle Manor’
– Double garage one door remotely controlled
– Heritage apples trees, peach, nectarine, pears, granny smith and mandarin trees on perimeter of backyard.
– Garden shed on side of property
– NBN FTTN with FTTP accessibility
– Ground floor powder room perfect for guests
DISCLAIMER: This advertisement contains information provided by third parties. While all care is taken to ensure otherwise, The Horner Agency does not make any representation as to the accuracy of any of the information contained in the advertisement, does not accept any responsibility or liability, and recommends that any client make their own investigations and inquiries. All images are indicative of the property only.