Give me a home among the gum trees
28 The Grove, Watanobbi NSW 2259
This stunning resort-style home offers breathtaking mountain views from both the lounge room and master bedroom. Located in a quiet corner of Watanobbi, the home will impress you with the size of the 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, perfect for a growing family. The property also features a large in-ground pool, set amidst lush Australian native trees and surrounded by native birdlife.
The land size of the property is approximately 1,143m2, offering ample space for outdoor activities and entertainment. The property includes a 4-car garage with high ceilings and internal access, ideal for running a home business like a gym, hair salon or studio. In addition, there is also side space for 2 boats, a shed, and massive under-home storage space.
There is a bonus multipurpose room providing even more space for a teenage games room or the ultimate home theatre, or even as an extra rumpus room for your kids play area. You will love the space and comfort with multiple living rooms, offering plenty of room for relaxation and entertainment. The study room is perfect for those who work from home or require a quiet space to focus.
Your backyard is ideal for spoiling and entertaining guests making this resort-style home truly one-of-a-kind and offers a unique blend of luxury and practicality, making it the perfect place to call your new home.
Watanobbi is a fantastic suburb that offers a wonderful lifestyle, with easy access to local shops and cafes in Wyong (approx. 5 min drive), beautiful parks for morning walks and picnics, and local schools only a 5 – 10 min drive away depending on your preference. This property is also conveniently located just 20 min drive from the beautiful beaches of the Central Coast, making it the perfect location for those who love to spend time in the sun and surf.
– Kitchen with gas cooking, oven, dishwasher and island bench
– 4 large bedrooms all with built ins and ceiling fans
– Brand new Actron Ducted air conditioning (7 zones) on top floor
– Master bedroom with stunning distant mountain views, ensuite and walk in robe
– 2 Stairlifts for elderly family members
– Outside space for 2 boats including off street parking for multiple cars
– Garden shed
– Study room
– Under house storage void perfect for the extra storage space needed
– Front door keyless entry
– Automatic single panel double garage door
– 4 car garage space with high ceilings perfect for storing all your luxury motor vehicles
KEY DETAILS :
Council rates : $278pq Approx
Water Rates : $245pq Approx
Land size: 1,143m2 Approx
Rental Appraisal: $700pw – $750pw Approx