6 Fishburn Crescent, Watanobbi NSW 2259
Welcome to this fabulous property located in Watanobbi. A beautiful home that offers 3 spacious bedrooms, a large refreshing pool, including a bonus room that has been converted from the garage.
One of the most stunning features of this property is the backyard pool surrounded by neighbouring palm trees with plenty of room for lounging and sunbathing, you can soak up the sun and enjoy the local birdlife in your own private oasis. The covered entertaining space located in the backyard is perfect for hosting barbeques, outdoor dinner parties, or just relaxing with friends and family. Climate control is a breeze with the split system air conditioner installed including ceiling fans throughout, you can enjoy year-round comfort.
The sunroom out the back is another fantastic feature of this property. This bright and airy room is perfect for enjoying your morning coffee, reading a book, or just taking in the beautiful view of the backyard.
Watanobbi is a fantastic suburb that offers a wonderful lifestyle, with easy access to local shops and cafes in Wyong (approx. 5 min drive), beautiful parks for morning walks and picnics, and local schools only a 5 – 10 min drive away depending on your preference. This property is also conveniently located just 20 min drive from the beautiful beaches of the Central Coast, making it the perfect location for those who love to spend time in the sun and surf.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to make this beautiful house your new home.
Contact Josh today to arrange a viewing!
– Double Carport
– Kitchen with electric appliances and small breakfast bar
– Nighttime/daytime blinds throughout entire property
– Garage conversion bonus room with built in wardrobes perfect for games room, extra bedroom, rumpus room (not council approved but easily converted back to a lock up garage with one wall removal)
– Lock up quarter garage perfect for storing tools
– Garden shed in backyard
– Solar Hot water system
– Reverse cycle air conditioner and ceiling fans throughout
– In-ground salt water Pool with small inbuilt spa zone
KEY DETAILS :
$1,331.20 Approx. P/A
$546.84 Approx. P/A
Land Size approx. 630m2
Rental Appraisal: $550pw – $585pw